Retail Dealership Process
Please review the dealership process below:
- Submit an application with Your Profile along with complete contact details, Location of Land and its Documents. Our team will be conducting site evaluation that is based on plot size, accessibility and visibility, nearby fuel stations, traffic routes, and trade area. We will conduct an assessment only if the area specified has commercial potential as per TPPL standards.
- Once the Traffic Count and Topographic Survey are conducted by our approved vendor, our team will be carrying out a detailed working on estimated costs, return on investment and profitability. These details will be shared based on management’s approval.
- Once the Land Documents are reviewed and verified by our Legal Department, the documents of Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) & Agreement to Lease (AL) are prepared for signing. A processing fee of Rs. 500,000 and joining fee of Pak Rs. 200,000 will be collected at the time of MOU signing. Later on, the Lease Agreement is prepared and registered in the Sub-Registrar office.
- In order to obtain District Co-ordination Officer’s NOC, the initial site layout is prepared by our team along with a covering letter of Retail Development Manager addressing to the DCO. Approximately 10 to 14 NOCs including documents of commercialization of the plot, approval fees and building plan approval (for sites which falls in the Tehsil Municipal Authority or Cantonment limits) are processed and provided.
- Request for tentative construction will be submitted by the dealer in the respective Inspector of Explosive’s (IOE) office. Once the approval from the IOE is received, the Contractor Finalization process starts. A Tripartite agreement is signed between you, your proposed contractor and TPPL. This agreement is submitted with a Demand Draft of Rs.500,000-/ as a construction security. This security is refundable and realized after the site is fully operational, commissioned and rectified against the raised objections by our Project Engineer if any. This part of the process may vary depending on the specific financial arrangements agreed to between relevant parties and is only mentioned for general guidance.
- Under supervision of our project engineer, your contractor will start construction of the site. Approximate completion time is 75 to 120 days.
- After completion of the site, the Final Explosive Approval case is submitted in the IOE’s office for the storage license. As soon as the license is granted, the site is prepared for commissioning along with our sales team. All the facilities on the site are made operational, site staff selection and training activity is completed, uniforms and stationary ordered, fuel delivered to the site prior to commissioning and all other non-fuels facilities are completed in all respects.
**Please note that these are general guidlines shared only for guidance and information purposes and may vary significantly from case to case. TPPL will not be liable for any loss or damages incurred with respect to use of the information provided above.
To apply for Dealership please click on the button at the bottom right.
Our Service Stations
Discover our extensive Retail Network
Learn about our Fuel Offerings
Apply for Dealership
Click here to fill our online application